While the 2009 fantasy football season is over, that doesn’t mean it’s time for Chinstrap Ninjas to sit around all fat and happy county their winnings.
Fantasy baseball season and fantasy football 2010 keeper/dynasty decisions are fast approaching. Not sure if you can see it, but fantasy football 2010 is out there on the horizon and it will be here sooner than you think.
But before we delve into 2010, and the riches that will flow from winning your leagues, we’re going to take some more time to look back at fantasy football in 2009.
We’ve got some awards, some nominees and a comments section for you to place your votes… And write in the players we forgot.
Our review of 2009 has already kicked off. If you haven’t checked out SockoNFL’s review of how his Revolutionary Running Back Draft Theory worked in 2009, please do so at your earliest convenience.
Some other things we’ll be doing:
EP will dump a 2009 fantasy football stream of consciousness post. We’ll post some end of 2009 rankings based on a couple different factors. And there will be other stuff, mixed with a trickling of fantasy baseball content.
We’re still in our infancy here at Chinstrap Ninjas, but we’ve grown a lot in our first full year, and we’re going to do our best to keep growing.
Speaking of our first year,we’ve got some Chinstrap Ninjas fast facts for you:
- Our first post was Are you a Chinstrap Ninja? written on Sept. 24, 2008.
- We’ve post 227 articles so far. 133 of them are categorized fantasy football, 76 are categorized in fantasy baseball.
- Readers/contributors have left 223 comments. Only 12 of those were made in 2008.
- Our busiest day ever was April 11, 2009. Jzak had two posts that day, including one of our most popular posts of 2009.
- Our busiest month ever was August of 2009.
Finally, one great part of our not-totally-awesome-but-totally-free stat program is that it shows the most popular search terms readers use to get to chinstrapninjas.com.
The five most popular searches in 2009 were:
- chinstrap ninjas
- 2009 fantasy football sleepers
- fantasy football strength of schedule
- sleeper QB
- chin strap ninjas