What do we mean by live? Live blog, brother. Fantasy live blog to be exact.
Barring the most obscene and/or unforeseen of circumstances, we’ll be live on the site all day on Monday, April 5, the first full day of Major League Baseball games in 2010. The plan is to tell you which players are making liars out of us, which are making us look like geniuses and discussing the games and players in general.
Last April we toyed with the idea of running an NFL Draft fantasy live blog, but due to a number of circumstances, it didn’t happen. This one will happen, and expect an NFL Draft live blog in 2010 as well.
We just keep cranking out new features and new content, and you guys keep eating it up. No sense stopping now. Or ever.
As for the baseball live blog, here are some of the key points we’ll be hitting on throughout MLB Opening Day 2010:
- Notes on the starting pitchers for each team
- Updates when players do something noteworthy, whether it’s in fantasy terms or in some cases reality baseball terms
- General commentary about the games and players participating in Opening Day contests
- It’s a long season, but we’ll put our own predictions and projections under the microscope
- Fantasy recaps of every game as it finishes
- Comments will be enabled and readers will be able to email comments or questions directly to a Ninja.
Of course, we’ll have our regularly scheduled content throughout the day as well.
Look forward to hearing from you on Opening Day. It should be a blast.