This week I’m changing things up a bit. We’ve been using year-old Defense-adjusted Value Over Average for the first few weeks. Last week, we looked at both 2014 and 2015 DVOA in an attempt to gain a bit of an edge. Now this week I’ve added in fantasy points allowed.
- Fantasy football ADP rankings and analysis: Top 120 (81-100)
- 2016 fantasy football rankings: quarterbacks
- Fantasy football ADP rankings and analysis: Top 120 (101-120)
- Position scarcity: How many wide receivers do you need?
- 2016 fantasy football strength of schedule using DVOA
- 2016 fantasy football primer: 7 lessons to set you on the path to a title
- Week 16 Draft Kings sleepers and values
- Early Week 16 fantasy football rankings: QB, RB, WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF
- Fantasy football Week 16 projected scores, best matchups and Las Vegas odds
- Fantasy football Week 16 waiver wire gems