I really hate to waste anything, so this extra hour we’re allegedly gaining tonight … I felt I’d best use this time sharing some of the random thoughts in my head …
1. Don’t know why I feel strongly about this, especially with starter Trent Edwards riding the pine this week, but methinks that Terrell Owens breaks out of his season-long slump against the Texans.
2. I can’t stop thinking that Mohamed Massaquoi will be a fantasy factor at some point this season, and that this week’s matchup with a Brian Urlacher-less Bears team may be the springboard.
3. Why the mid-fall rite of passage a “hayride” when most of the time, we’re riding in straw?
4. Greg Jennings breaks out of his semi-slump with a top-10 fantasy performance this week against the Vikings.
5. Matt Forte may play well against the Browns this week, but I’d be shopping him after Sunday to the highest bidder.
6. One of the primary running backs gets hurt this week. Don’t know who … just a useless hunch that is likely to not come true, unless it involves one of my players.
7. Beanie Wells erases any doubt that he’s the primary ball carrier for the Cardinals with a big game against the Panthers this week.
8. Kenny Britt is the leading Titans receiver this week in yards from scrimmage.
9. Pierre Thomas has a half-decent fantasy performance this week.
10. Why can’t we set the clocks back an hour every night?